Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

Unless you watched Rockstar Supernova last year in '06, you may have no clue who I'm talking about unless you have the P.S. I Love You soundtrack. There's this singer named Ryan Star who was on Rockstar Supernova. If I remember correctly he came in 4th. I've been keeping track of his career since he left the show and today's his birthday, or as he likes to say his new year! He's 30, which isn't surprising because most of the celebs I crush on are pretty much 2 to 10 years older than me or a year younger than me. (Fun times!) If you want to give him a birthday gift, why don't you go buy his album on iTunes or the P.S. I Love You soundtrack.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ryan from one NY Native to another!


* Aww *



* Doesn't he look excited?!? *


For More On Ryan Click Here:

Official

MySpace

Facebook

(Photos from his facebook)

-------

P.S. If you already broke your New Year's Resolution, why don't you make this your new year courtesy of Ryan Star and start over.

Oh, P.S. (part 2) I ♥ You!

- Ace

No comments: