Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fashion Forward: Get the Look For Less

I was just on NET-A-PORTER.com and I came across these Marni Peep-toe platforms for $741.



I thought to myself, "Where have I seen those before." And then I remembered ... the window of Payless. You can get a similar look (and a cuter/less-harsh one if you ask me) by American Eagle for Payless for a mere $21.99. Think of the savings (and the cuteness). Sure you could spend $741 for the Marnis, but why would you? You could buy over 30 pairs of AE's for that.



And with your major savings thanks to Auntie Ace, you may want to pick up the AE Scout tote I spotted on my last visit. You know you have to have it!



Tell them Ace sent you ... not that I have any cred or anything, but you never know who's reading Ace Ave and works there. ;-)

Happy shopping!

No comments: