Thursday, January 10, 2008

Get Caught Up On 'Quarterlife'

I just finished watching part 1 of episode 4 and it was well worth my 7 minutes and 55 seconds. This is pretty much one of the few shows I haven't missed a second of. That's probably because I can watch it online at my convenience and it's not so long so my laptop doesn't overheat and shut off ... most of the time. I posted the first full ep on Tuesday so hopefully you've seen it by now. If not watch it first then enjoy the second episode in its entirety.

Episode 2 - Compromise

quarterlife - part 7

Add to My Profile | More Videos

quarterlife - part 8

Add to My Profile | More Videos

quarterlife - part 9

Add to My Profile | More Videos

quarterlife - part 10

Add to My Profile | More Videos

quarterlife - part 11

Add to My Profile | More Videos

quarterlife - part 12

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: