Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Resolution Complete!

Remember when I posted that list of Random Resolutions for '08 last month? Well I've completed one of them. I'm now dating Chris Brown! Okay, so not true, but imagine if some random show or tabloid was patrolling the blogosphere and saw that and tried to track me down and he and I ended up on next week's US Weekly? Totally random, just like Random Resolution #2: Buy high-waisted jeans. I know you may feel like, "Eww, not those 'mom jeans.'" Well they're not 'mom jeans' ... at least mine aren't. They're really chic. I first saw them back in October about a week before Halloween. I tried them on and had flashbacks of Fergie in Big Girls Don't Cry ... all I was missing was the hat, the red shirt, the wavy locks ... and Milo Ventimiglia as my boyfriend ... okay I can't have Milo (I'm sure Hayden P's a scrappy little fighter), but I can jump on a hot trend before it becomes overly trendy.

The ones I have are wide leg like these Roxy Kalani Trouser Jeans I found on Nordstrom.com,



but with a higher buttoned and zippered rise like these Rich and Skinny Lanky Wide Leg Jeans that I also found on Nordstrom.com.



Hmm, which resolution to conquer next? Maybe I'll learn capoeira ... watch out Hayden ... I'm coming for Milo ... except I don't really like him; I like his character from Gilmore Girls better ... remember Jess? ... omg! remember when Jess and Logan almost got into it at that restaurant over Rory! ... those were the days ... I miss Logan and G.G #1 ... but now I have a new G.G. ... Gossip Girl! I was reading my daily WhoWhatWearDaily.com newsletter and Penn Badgley (a.k.a. Dan for those of you who still don't know their real names) was named one of their stylin' guys! Go Penn!

Happy Blogging!
♠ Ace ♠

No comments: