Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolution Completed!

One of my resolutions was to find out the name of the hot blonde surfer dude from TMZ on TV. I'm proud to announce that my problem has been solved. I was watching the show yesterday and they flashed his name across the screen. It's Max!

My mom was like, "that's not a resolution." And I was all, "Yes it is!" I went on to explain, "My problem was that I didn't know his name and now I know his name. Problem resolved." She was like, "All right. You've got a point there." I was like, "I know. I do go to college you know."

TMZ showed this clip yesterday. I think it's going to be my fave celeb chase of the year. Watch Shia LaBeouf run as cameramen run after him. He's going, going, gone ... guess those workouts for Indy 4 did the shy one good.

No comments: