Monday, February 11, 2008

Controversy Commentary - DL Edition

I got an email from Blogger saying that someone commented on Ace Ave. I was excited until I saw the comment.

Someone who goes by "What the are you talking about" wrote, "Everyone who knows anything about "hollywood" and the "entertainment industry" knows that everything David Lehre does is complete and total unfunny garbage. Its almost disrespectful to people who are actually working for real. Good luck."

I wasn't taking this lightly so I wrote back, "First of all you spelled "It's" wrong ... and second ... if you're doing something that you think is better than DL's, post a link and I'll check it out and compare.

Have a nice day.

- Ace
"

Don't mess with Dave Lehre fans!

Now can anyone tell me why they wrote "Good luck." at the end of their message? Were they talking to me, DL, or "people who are actually working for real."

xoxo,
Ace

No comments: