Sunday, February 17, 2008

I ♥ Degrassi Reruns

For the past couple months I've been obsessed with CW's airings of Degrassi: The Next Generation reruns. At first I didn't like the show, but I started warming up to it as the episodes got better as they got older. Now Sunday isn't Sunday if I don't see the Degrassi crew.



If you haven't seen it yet, the show's a bit like 7th Heaven without being too preachy. The 7th Heaven kids started sounding like they were reading from college textbooks by the 6th season and the storylines were too dragged out. This is so not the case with Degrassi. Almost every character has something wrong with them, but that's life.

Anyway, I'll get back to my Mass Comm case brief on NY Times v Sullivan. (If you're a publicist could you tell me if Media Law & Ethics is really necessary for PR - ??)

No comments: