Friday, February 29, 2008

Play It Like Ace

Here's what I've been listening to this week:
  • Kate Voegele - I Won't Disagree
  • Kate Voegele - One Way or Another
  • Kate Voegele - It's Only Life
  • Kate Voegele - No Good
  • Samantha Tobey - Eleven Shades of Red
  • Cameron Cooke - Unbreakable Heart
As you can see I'm a big fan of Kate Voegele. She is currently playing Mia on One Tree Hill. Her debut album Don't Look Away is fantastic so be sure to check it out. As for Samantha Tobey, her song was featured on Quarterlife. If you've seen the show, Eleven Shades of Red is the song Lisa sings in the bar in the first episode. Cameron Cooke is a singer who contacted me this week on MySpace. He's really good and does one of the best covers of Umbrella that I've heard in a long time.

Support these artists!

No comments: