Saturday, March 8, 2008

EyeCatching Music in Action

Once upon a time I thought I would be a music video director. Then I decided to become a publicist (thanks Orlando! ;-) and L's cousin).

There are so many new vids out right now, but here are the ones that have caught my eye:

Tila Tequila: Stripper Friends

Not the kind of song you'd expect me to like, I'm sure. I love this song. I even walked around campus singing the hook a few days ago.



Enrique Iglesias: Push (Step Up 2 Remix) ft Lil Wayne

Surprisingly, I think Enrique's video for Push is more scandalous than Tila's video. Watch and see why.



Kanye West: Flashing Lights

This latest video from everyone's favorite college dropout caused a stir in the blogosphere a while back. I've seen what everyone's talking about and so should you.



Jonas Brothers: When You Look Me In The Eyes

Okay, I'm not too crazy about this video, but my friends and an 11 and 3/4 year old girl I know do. I don't see what's so awesome about it, but here it is.



Gnarls Barkley: Run

I know I posted this on Thursday, but it was so good I had to post it again. Remember it can cause seizures so viewers beware!



Jesse McCartney: Leavin'

Last but not least, I must post a video from my Westchester homeboy Jesse McCartney. Because of him I have been getting a lot of traffic on Ace Ave for my JMac on JDate post. To the disappointment of my friend Jynx I will not be joining JDate to thank him, but Jesse if you're reading THANKS! ♥ ♥ ♥

Now here is Jesse's latest called Leavin. This video is kind of the more grown up version of his last video Right Where You Want Me. It's so hot; even Perez Hilton likes it. His 3rd album will be coming out in a few months so be on lookout for that, but if you forget, Ace is always here to remind you. ;-) Enjoy.




Ace & Out

No comments: