Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Funniest Thing I've Read All Day ...

All day I've been writing my part of a campaign for one of the many clubs I joined last year. I've finally sent it off to the pres so I'm now officially on Spring Break. This couldn't have come at a better time; I hear Joe Francis is a free man these days ... not that I'm one of "those" girls. ;-) Daddies lock up your daughters!

The first thing I did as I started my vacation was kick back with the March issue of Glamour and watch TMZ on TV, an hour of the news, LX TV (more Pedro Andrade's abs than the show), and Access Hollywood. Now that I'm done paging through the mag I'm back online. I just finished reading the blog Sarah Morrison posted on Sunday and it's hella funny. Here's my favourite part:

-Some girl writes me on Myspace insisting i have my own reality show. I acknowledge that it would be good television. I inform her that i have no idea how to acquire a reality show. I go, "What if i just show up in Times Square at TRL with "I heart Carson Daly" posters?" I'll then just act totally devastated when i find out he no longer works there. I go, "I will throw myself on the ground screaming and crying." That will have to get me at least on TV.

Wouldn't that be a great way to get on TV? That Sarah, pure genious I tell ya!

No comments: