Friday, March 21, 2008

Play It Like Ace - Spring Break Edition!

This week I had Spring Break so I pretty much accomplished nothing I planned to do. Work is still left undone and I only have 3 more days left to do it.

What I did manage to do this week rather successfully was listen to music. I don't know if it's because 4 of my friends are turned 20 this week, but I felt a little nostalgic for those boybands I used to listen to when I was a tween. All week I listened to the boy bands of the new teenybopper generation ... NLT (American) and Lexington Bridge (European).

Here's the list:
  • NLT - That Girl
  • NLT - So Sensational ("what she's selling, yo I'm buying" ... so cheesy, but so hot)
  • NLT - Superstar (total ripoff of NSYNC's "Celebrity")
  • NLT - Heart Attack
  • NLT - Heartburn
  • Lexington Bridge - Real Man
  • Lexington Bridge - Hook Up
  • Lexington Bridge - Tear It Up
  • Lexington Bridge - Alisha (totally reminds me of LFO's "Alayna")
  • Lexington Bridge - Other Girls
  • Lexington Bridge - Vibrate (great to jump around to nonstop)
Of course I didn't solely listen to boy bands all week.
  • Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes
  • Britney Spears - Break the Ice (Fabolous Remix)
  • Stefanie Heinzmann - My Man is a Mean Man
  • Stefanie Heinzmann - Masterplan
  • Stefanie Heinzmann - Can't Get You Out of My System
  • Stefanie Heinzmann - I Betcha She Doesn't Feel It
  • Stefanie Heinzmann - Like a Bullet
  • Fall Out Boy & John Mayer - Beat It
  • Gavin DeGraw - I'm In Love With A Girl
  • Cherish - Killa
  • Timbaland - Bounce

No comments: