Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ace on the Tony's

The Tony's just ended a little over a half hour ago, and I have a list of shows I want to see. I'm so glad that In the Heights won for Best Musical. I'm so proud of the guy who wrote it and the amazing cast and crew. This show's definitely on top of my list of shows to see.

Other than the In the Heights wins and performance, my favorite moments of the night were as follows:
- Whoopie Goldberg and her amazing outfits by Project Runway winner Christian Siriano (who I spotted in the audience)
- the Cry Baby performance
- the Grease performance (I voted for the winning Sandy & Danny last year on that reality show)
- the speeches from the ladies who won for Gypsy (especially the last one)
- Brooke Shields' outfit
- Daniel Radcliffe (adorable!)

No comments: